Ask a question about League or Riot, and we’ll try to answer it. Answers go live every other Thursday at 1:30 pm (PT)
The LCS is the preeminent League of Legends esports league in North America. The LCS is comprised of 10 teams, which face off against each other twice in the course of the season — a total of 18 matches each with teams playing once per day. The competition stretches across two splits, Spring and Summer. We’ve made some exciting updates to the LCS studio for the spring split, including updated season passes, assigned seating, a rewards program, and more. We hope you’ll join us on-site for an exciting split.
Join us to watch the LCS live and in studio!
12312 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Saturdays & Sundays
Jan 25 – March 22
Please see below for opening weekend games. Weekends 2-4 will be announced in the upcoming week.
|Saturday, January 25||Sunday, January 26|
|Game 1||C9 vs TL||TSM vs IMT|
|Game 2||CLG vs DIG||DIG vs EG|
|Game 3||IMT vs FLY||GG vs C9|
|Game 4||100T vs GG||FLY vs CLG|
|Game 5||CLG vs DIG (Academy)||GG vs C9 (Academy)|
Please note that Monday night tickets are not available for sale.
Spring Split Pass
The LCS is excited to announce we’ll be continuing our Spring Split Pass that was introduced in 2019.
Priced at $950 all inclusive, benefits include the following:
- Ticket for all 18 regular season show days + 6 playoffs show days
- Your own premium assigned seat for all show days located in the front row
- New rewards, including custom prestige LCS shirts, photo opportunities will LCS talent, and customized mousepads with your summoner name.
- Early sale access to LCS Spring finals tickets
Please note: if you aren’t able to make it for a game and have a season pass, you can transfer this to a friend or family member who wants to attend. Email us 24 hours in advance with your name, season pass ticket, match date, and the name of the person who you’d like to transfer the pass to and we’ll have the ticket ready for them at the studio entrance.
On weekend game days, many of our pro teams will be participating in our tailgating program prior to the start of Game 1. Join us for some exciting activations, buy some merch from your favorite teams, and more!
Information below is updated weekly. Check back for more details before you attend!
Saturday, January 25 | 12 pm – tailgate opens
Participating teams: 100 Thieves, Counter Logic Gaming, Cloud9, Dignitas, Evil Geniuses, FlyQuest, Golden Guardians, Immortals, Team Liquid, TSM
Sunday, January 26 | 10 am – tailgate opens
Participating teams: Cloud9, Dignitas, Evil Geniuses, TSM
Please note that the tailgating schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather.
The LCS is excited to introduce a new type of rewards program to repeat attendees.
Upon your first visit to the LCS studio, please check in at our check in booth, which will be open during the tailgate. After filling out a quick survey, you’ll receive a stamp card that you can bring to every tailgate during the spring split. The more you attend, the more rewards you can receive, including merch, food & drinks from the concession stand, behind the scenes LCS tours, and even the chance to win free tickets to our spring finals.
Be sure to visit the rewards program booth at the LCS studio this spring!
Parking at the LCS studio is complementary to ticket-holders. Parking is available in the structure located at 12200 West Olympic Boulevard.
Parking validation will be provided to you by the Riot Games staff; please remember to request one from the security desk in the studio.
You can enter the parking structure on Olympic Boulevard and park in any available space on the P1 and P2 levels. If you park behind another car in a tandem space, please leave your key with the valet attendant. Please note that parking is not permitted in “Reserved” spaces.
Once you have parked your vehicle please proceed to the staircase in the northwest corner of the garage, walk upstairs and then west along Olympic Blvd to our studio next door.
For wheelchair accessibility please use the elevator in the structure and exit on the 1st floor. Once you exit the lobby, make an immediate left on Olympic and proceed to the adjacent studio.
If you want to know how to travel to the LCS Studio from anywhere in Los Angeles via public transportation, please visit the LA Metro trip planner.
Take the Metro E line to the Expo/Bundy exit. The studio is a 4 minute walk west of the line.
There are 3 bus stop lines near the arena: BBB 7, 5, and 14.
- Where can I park?
- Parking is available in the parking structure located at 12200 West Olympic Boulevard. More info can be found on the travel information tab.
- Can I get my ticket refunded?
- We can refund your ticket up to a week in advance. Please email us at LCSemail@example.com with cancellation requests.
- Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
- We can transfer tickets up to 24 hours before the event. Please email us at LCSfirstname.lastname@example.org with transfer requests.
- Can I come to the tailgate if I don’t have tickets to the event?
- Yes – we have now opened the tailgate for everyone, including those who do not have an LCS ticket for the day. You’ll need to go through security, so please abide by the rules below regarding what you can and cannot bring into the space. Tailgate times vary, so please check the website for updated information.
- What is the age requirement for attendance?
- Children under the age of 10 are required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- No, you do not need to print your tickets. Our staff will accept electronic tickets.
- Can I buy tickets on site?
- When does the tailgate open? When does the studio open for the games?
- 12 pm | Tailgate opens*
- 1 pm | Arena doors open
- 2 pm | Games begin
- 10 am | Tailgate opens*
- 11 am | Arena doors open
- 12 pm | Games begin
- Check in will remain open until the final game of the day begins (times vary, approx 6 pm on Saturday and 4 pm on Sunday).
- Please note times are subject to change. Please refer to the website for the most updated information.
- Are there assigned seats?
- This split the LCS is premiering assigned seating in the studio. The seat you choose when you purchase your ticket will be the seat you have for the entirety of the day. If someone is sitting in your seat during the show please let a staff member know and we’ll remedy the situation.
- Can I bring food & drink into arena? What food & drinks are available in arena?
- You can bring outside food & drinks into the venue. Please note that no alcohol is allowed.
- There is a variety of food & drinks available at the LCS concession stand located inside the studio.
- Are there bag size restrictions?
- Only bags made of clear plastic vinyl, drawstring backpacks and small purses measuring no more than 16”x12”x9” are allowed inside the venue. All bags will be searched upon entrance.
- Can I take photos during the event?
- You can take photos during the event, but please do not use flash.
- What can I not bring to the LCS arena?
- Animals (except for registered service animals)
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosives and flares
- Propaganda, racist, xenophobic and otherwise discriminatory materials
- Posters, flyers or political pamphlets and other advertising materials
- Laser pointers
- Can I purchase LCS merch on-site?
- The LCS merch store will no longer be open, however, you can purchase merch directly from teams at the tailgate or order merch online at https://merch.riotgames.com/en_US/.
- Can I re-enter the studio after leaving?
- You may re-enter the studio as long as you have your ticket and wristband present.
- Are there any rules for meet the pros? When does meet the pros begin?
- Meet the pros happens after each match. Please note that not all teams will participate.
- Please observe the following rules:
- Have your phone out and in picture mode
- Only one phone allowed per group
- Personal items go on the table and can be picked up after taking your photo
- Fistbumps only: no hugging, handshakes or autographs.
- No selfies; we’ll take the photo.
- What are the cosplay rules & guidelines?
- Your costume must not be wider than 4 feet across, longer than 6 feet, or taller than 8 feet. Additionally, you must be able to easily maneuver your costume over stairs or ramps unassisted. You must be able to fit through the walkthrough metal detectors, which are 2’4” wide and 6’9” tall. You must comply if asked to remove any mask, or other items if deemed necessary, by security.
- You must also be able to sit in your seat while wearing your costume without obstructing the view of those around you.
- You must have unobstructed vision at all times (i.e., must not need to remove a piece of your costume in order to see).
- Armor cannot pose a threat to others by way of sharpened metal edges, spikes, or bladed surfaces. Metal costumes are not allowed as they will set off the walk-through metal detectors.
- All swords or bladed weapons must be blunt-edged and cannot have a sharpened edge (no metallic or predominantly wooden weapons). No weapon may be sharp or pointed enough to cut or pierce someone with moderate pressure, or heavy enough to create a threatening club. Note: Worbla, and 3D printed items will be permitted, pending that it follows the above weapon restrictions.
- You may not bring firearms of any kind including air guns or cap guns, as well as any replica weapon (i.e., facsimiles or realistic versions of real-world weapons). Any firearms must clearly be of prop nature and should be made of primarily foam and/or light plastics. (prop firearms may not be made of wood or hard, metal materials) Cosplay players may be asked to prove that the prop is not dischargeable.
- Any bow-type weapons must be unstrung or strung with a low-tensile thread. All prop arrows must have non-metal, blunted tips.
- You may not include bring in any liquids, gels, air horns or other substances which could cause a mess or make loud noises. (This will be at the discretion of the Los Angeles Police Department, Riot, Event Security, and/or Arena staff).
- You may not use smoke effects, fire, explosives, or any other environmental hazard in any capacity.
- You may display your prop weapons only as costume pieces. Do not swing or brandish your prop in any way that could be considered unsafe or threatening. Failure to comply may result in immediate confiscation of the item with no return.
- You may pose with a prop in a brandishing manner, so long as no reasonable person would interpret for anything other than dramatic effect. Local police, event staff, or management may stop you at their sole discretion.
- If you have any additional cosplay questions, reach out to RiotSwimbananas on Twitter https://twitter.com/Riotswimbananas
Still have questions? Contact us at LCSemail@example.com.