Ask a question about League or Riot, and we’ll try to answer it. Answers go live every other Thursday at 1:30 pm (PT)
- UIC had a player not on their roster share the account of one of their rostered players in an official College Season match against St. Olaf College.
- As a result, the school, the six rostered players, the ringing player, and the team’s manager are disqualified from the 2019 College Season and suspended for the rest of the season.
We received a report sharing concerns that a UIC player, Keith “HUNNED TO ZERO” Temores was ringing – secretly using a player not on their roster – in their official College Season match against St. Olaf College. Battlefy officials escalated the issue to us, and we were able to confirm that the UIC player was sharing his account with a different player, Neverland1, during the time of the match.
Ringing is a serious offense. It misleads opponents who have prepared for the match, it circumvents roster rules meant to create a fair playing field, and it breaks trust with fans, players, and the league itself.
18.104.22.168 Ringing. Playing under another player’s account or soliciting, inducing, encouraging or directing someone else to play under another player’s account.
University of Illinois at Chicago has violated rule 22.214.171.124 of the College Season.
- University of Illinois at Chicago is disqualified from the 2019 College Season
- The following players and team staff are suspended from College Season activities for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year:
- Keith Temores – HUNNED TO ZERO
- Enoc Crranza – I Love Thights
- Allen Feng – Genocidal
- Ethan Luong – CCLuong
- Yan Mozihui – BaoBąo
- Jacky Lau – Hi LM Jacky
- Li Haowen – Quinnwy
- William Dang – choco chewy