Ask a question about League or Riot, and we’ll try to answer it. Answers go live every other Thursday at 1:30 pm (PT)
Happy 2017! This week on Ask Riot, League’s teams talk their very, very serious New Year’s Resolutions.
- We’re finally updating Ryze.
- Give Jax a real weapon.
- Re-tool Singed to better suit the support end-game fantasy.
- Ranked 2018: Seven ranked queues. Four clients.
- Launch global education initiative replacing school grades with solo queue rank.
- True. Damage.
- Attempt first six-hit passive.
Personalization (AKA Skins Team)
- Small goal: Three new Teemo skins. Large goal: SIX new Teemo skins.
- Start production on SKT Worlds 2017 and 2018 championship skins.
- Make an obscure reference to an earlier patch note reference Go deeper
- Write a literal novel for next pre-season’s patch notes
- See how far we can stretch the meaning of “at a later time”
- Change all red names to “Cactopus”
- Mute the actual Cactopus
- Purchase round table
- 1. Introduce new item. 2. Nerf champions who are too strong with this item.
3. Remove the item.
- 5 AD
- Announce full retcon of all lore; champions are now toys and Summoner’s Rift is your imagination.
- Reveal George the Frog’s dark and mysterious past.
- Shyvana X Ezreal: Chapters 1-3
- Clone Faker, create full team of Fakers to challenge original Faker, SKT wins anyway.
- Leak letter asking everyone to stop leaking letters.
- We’ll have an update on Honor as soon as our chat restriction expires
Have a question? Head over to Ask Riot and sign into your League account. Check out the Dos and Don’ts, then ask away.
We promise to read every question, but we can’t guarantee they’ll all get answers. Some questions may already be answered elsewhere, and some won’t be right for Ask Riot. This isn’t the best place to announce new features, for example, and we might skip conversations on issues we’ve talked about in depth before (though we can clarify individual points).
We are listening, though, so keep asking. We’ll make sure your questions are heard by the Rioters working on the stuff you’re curious about.