Ask a question about League or Riot, and we’ll try to answer it. Answers go live every other Thursday at 1:30 pm (PT)
League of Legends is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with unique designs and play styles, battle head-to-head across multiple maps and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates, and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replay-ability for players of every skill level.
- Battle Head-To-Head: Combine strategic thinking, lightning reflexes, and coordinated team-play to crush your enemies in both small-scale skirmishes and intense 5v5 battles.
- Strategize And Evolve: With regular gameplay updates, multiple maps and game modes, and new champions constantly joining League, the only limit to your success is your own ingenuity.
- Compete And Climb: Whether you’re enjoying a game against bots or climbing the Ranked ladder, League of Legends can quickly match you with a group of similarly skilled competitors.
- Fight With Honor: Compete with honor and receive special commendations from your peers to reward your good sportsmanship.
- Experience Esports: Having the world’s most active competitive scene, League of Legends sponsors numerous tournaments worldwide, including the World Championship where salaried pros compete for millions.
- Engage With The World’s Largest Online Gaming Community:Join the world’s largest online gaming community! Make friends, form teams and battle millions of opponents from beginners to professionals, then exchange strategies on Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, and beyond.